06-30-2014, 03:29 AM
I have had this rifle set up now for over 3 months. Between the rain, the heat and painting the house. Looking at it hanging on the wall, this morning was all I would take!
Took it down, set up my shooting bag and out to my range. Set up the target and started 3 round strings at 50 yards, from there to 100, then out to 200. This was the first 15 rounds ever put through this rifle. With 3 shot groups walked it up and right until the 6 round head shots.
The set up (Scope) still needs 3 clicks back to the left, but it had gotten so hot and humid; I will fix that the next time out. That will be at 300 yards, (ThatÂ’s the max of my home range) I will let my son print that target, send him off to work (KCFD) and see what the SWAT people have to say:
Descriptions of rifle set up on photo of head shots!
This rifle will be put in line as the next best in my in my collection just below my 20" POF! As a matter of fact, for it's use only held back by its lacking of knock down at distance; past 300 or 400 yards we will see. I do think 300 yards will be max for deer.
Dam I like this rifle and caliber !!!!
Jake
Took it down, set up my shooting bag and out to my range. Set up the target and started 3 round strings at 50 yards, from there to 100, then out to 200. This was the first 15 rounds ever put through this rifle. With 3 shot groups walked it up and right until the 6 round head shots.
The set up (Scope) still needs 3 clicks back to the left, but it had gotten so hot and humid; I will fix that the next time out. That will be at 300 yards, (ThatÂ’s the max of my home range) I will let my son print that target, send him off to work (KCFD) and see what the SWAT people have to say:

Descriptions of rifle set up on photo of head shots!
This rifle will be put in line as the next best in my in my collection just below my 20" POF! As a matter of fact, for it's use only held back by its lacking of knock down at distance; past 300 or 400 yards we will see. I do think 300 yards will be max for deer.
Dam I like this rifle and caliber !!!!
Jake


![[Image: th_runningwolf.jpg]](http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l530/dracul1/th_runningwolf.jpg)