04-08-2014, 02:07 PM
Hey guys, I use this JP Enterprise Grendel primarily for hog hunting, but I took it out last December just to see what it would do off a bench at 100 yards (sorry I'm just now getting around to posting). And listen, I'm no target shooter, the accuracy is in the rifle & ammo trust me!
The barrel is a JP reverse contoured 18" with thermal disspator and the small profile Bennie Cooley compensator. Trigger in the gun is a Wilson Combat 3G.
Ammo used was factory loaded AA 120gr. TSX & custom loaded 120gr. TTSX. The AA ammo grouped a hair under 1/2" @ 100 yards.
![[Image: P1020884_zps87a3d8fa.jpg]](http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x82/cat9x/P1020884_zps87a3d8fa.jpg)
![[Image: image4_zps2b3c42ce.jpg]](http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x82/cat9x/image4_zps2b3c42ce.jpg)
![[Image: 1223131007_zpsb86a5740.jpg]](http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x82/cat9x/1223131007_zpsb86a5740.jpg)
The barrel is a JP reverse contoured 18" with thermal disspator and the small profile Bennie Cooley compensator. Trigger in the gun is a Wilson Combat 3G.
Ammo used was factory loaded AA 120gr. TSX & custom loaded 120gr. TTSX. The AA ammo grouped a hair under 1/2" @ 100 yards.
![[Image: P1020884_zps87a3d8fa.jpg]](http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x82/cat9x/P1020884_zps87a3d8fa.jpg)
![[Image: image4_zps2b3c42ce.jpg]](http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x82/cat9x/image4_zps2b3c42ce.jpg)
![[Image: 1223131007_zpsb86a5740.jpg]](http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x82/cat9x/1223131007_zpsb86a5740.jpg)
John 11:25-26

