Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sweet Upgrades
#1
I sent my Grendel to a gunsmith to get the throat reamed correctly while I was in Peru for a week. While there my buddy mentioned that I'd like to eventually add a side charging handle. This is how I got it back:

[Image: 13341765215_88cafb6405.jpg]

[Image: 13342094393_0f2c0b7772.jpg]
Reply
#2
Nice rig. How do you like the Aero scope mount?
Reply
#3
I stinkin' love the scope mount. It holds zero well. Rezeros well and is really light to boot.
Reply
#4
That side charger is primo. Nice job.
Reply
#5
My god that thing is ugly.Wink
That scope mount seams high, is the cheek weld good? Still looking for the right one.
Reply
#6
The cheek weld is great. ARs are funny like that.

I need to get a bi-pod and upgrade the trigger to a hiperfire and I'll be completely happy...
Reply
#7
yep I'd be happy to. Looks great.
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle........... Big Grin
Reply
#8
Very nice Job right there!! Are you gona keep it polished or coat it? The upper that is. I would leave the carrier the way it is.
Reply
#9
Lead Chucker Wrote:Very nice Job right there!! Are you gona keep it polished or coat it? The upper that is. I would leave the carrier the way it is.

Not sure... I like the way it looks a lot... just not sure how durable it is like that
Reply
#10
I am about 2 hrs east of you. who did your machine work? have the same intent. really looks good!
Reply
#11
Wow that there is some awesome machine work. Good job and very nice looking rifle. BANG BANG!!
Reply
#12
Looks just like the Fulton Armory Upper. http://www.fulton-armory.com/upperreceiv...gslot.aspx
Reply
#13
Getting ready for pigs
Thought I would share

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4995[/ATTACH]
Reply
#14
Dang,,,, nice setup there. BANG BANG!!
Reply
#15
Sweet - a real shame NV is of no use to me, since night hunts are not legal here. As such, I must live vicariously through you, rushmc, and others like you. Post up lots of pix, please!
Reply
#16
Will do but, I will not get to go very often
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)