Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Done at last!
#1
I finally finished my build!

Vltor MUR upper
Mega lower
RRA NM two stage trigger
Shilen 20" medium contour barrel
Midwest Industries hand guard
Vltor stock
Ergo grip

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4863[/ATTACH]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=4863&d=1395461661]
Reply
#2
Nice!
LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!
Reply
#3
nice looking rifle.
Reply
#4
great looking rig! Go shoot it and show us some tiny groups..

Richard
Reply
#5
It does feel good to have a build finally done! Looks great. Did you happen to use the A5 kit from VLTOR or did you just use the E-Mod stock?
Reply
#6
I've got the same barrel, I really like mine.
Reply
#7
I just used the E-mod stock
Reply
#8
The optics will be switched out for something with a bit more power once I find the right deal.
Reply
#9
Nicely done!! Let us know how it shoots. My Lilja is a work of art.
Reply
#10
Looking good! congrats
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle........... Big Grin
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)