03-15-2014, 01:32 AM
|
Finally finished my Grendel
|
|
03-15-2014, 01:36 AM
Very nice. What ammunition are you looking at starting with? Hand loads, or factory?
03-15-2014, 03:48 AM
That is very similar to my build, now the fun begins. Let us know how it shoots.
03-15-2014, 05:53 AM
Looks good !
03-15-2014, 08:14 PM
I'll start with factory Hornaday 123 A-max, but hope to get reloading soon. I should have everything for that.
May add a Seekins muzzle brake yet.
03-16-2014, 04:32 AM
Good job, look forward to your range report. Enjoy!
03-16-2014, 11:31 AM
is that a 14" handguard?
03-16-2014, 02:02 PM
Very slick. I like the black and tan/FDE contrast. It looks fast and accurate just sitting there!
03-16-2014, 04:04 PM
Good looking rifle. BANG BANG!!
03-16-2014, 07:43 PM
It's a Midwest Industries Gen2 SS 15" tube.
I thought it would be pretty heavy with a 20" barrel so I wanted to keep the handguard pretty minimal. Barrel was lighter that I expected. Adding the Magpul PRS stock sure adds weight though.
03-17-2014, 01:26 AM
Sweet rig! I'm hoping to build a simpler rifle. How much does it weight?
03-19-2014, 01:25 AM
Bathroom scale says 10 pounds.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: IMAG0521_zpss1a7upz7.jpg]](http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm442/outlaw4045/IMAG0521_zpss1a7upz7.jpg)