Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Finally finished my Grendel
#1
20" Lilja
Vltor upper
Maxium bolt
Rock River lower
Geiselle SSA-E trigger
Midwest free float tube
Magpul PRS
Magpul Miad grip
Leupold MK4 3.5-10

Just need some nice weather to break it in.


[Image: IMAG0521_zpss1a7upz7.jpg]
Reply
#2
Very nice. What ammunition are you looking at starting with? Hand loads, or factory?
Reply
#3
That is very similar to my build, now the fun begins. Let us know how it shoots.
Reply
#4
Looks good !
Reply
#5
I'll start with factory Hornaday 123 A-max, but hope to get reloading soon. I should have everything for that.

May add a Seekins muzzle brake yet.
Reply
#6
Good job, look forward to your range report. Enjoy!
Reply
#7
is that a 14" handguard?
Reply
#8
Very slick. I like the black and tan/FDE contrast. It looks fast and accurate just sitting there!
Reply
#9
Good looking rifle. BANG BANG!!
Reply
#10
It's a Midwest Industries Gen2 SS 15" tube.

I thought it would be pretty heavy with a 20" barrel so I wanted to keep the handguard pretty minimal. Barrel was lighter that I expected. Adding the Magpul PRS stock sure adds weight though.
Reply
#11
Sweet rig! I'm hoping to build a simpler rifle. How much does it weight?
Reply
#12
Bathroom scale says 10 pounds.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)