Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
need one round of factory ammo to see how it sits in my liberty barrel
#1
I don't have everything built out yet but I want to feel comfortable/confident with the new Liberty barrel I got in the group buy. Is anyone willing to send me a single round of factory Hornady 123gr SST or AMAX so I can sit it in the barrel and check the clearance? Is that even a viable test I can perform, given that I don't have any gauges or calipers?
Reply
#2
I live nearby. Happy to meet up and provide factory 123 gr A-MAX if that would help.
Reply
#3
Yes, that would be awesome. I wouldn't even need to keep it if we could just drop it in my barrel and check it real quick.
I'll PM you.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)