Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Aim Surplus has C- Products 25 Round 6.5 Grendel Magazines for $11.95
#1
These magazines have worked well for me in the past and $11.95 is a good price. Shipping for 5 is 11.89 and for 10 is only $1 more.
Reply
#2
If anybody in the Madison AL area needs mags let me know, we'll split the shipping. Yes I'm cheap I know. haha

Buster cough cough
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#3
I might take a chance on them if they were $1. The ones I have malfunction. There just not worth anything to me.
Reply
#4
was going to ask if these are the jamomatic ones... anyone have them? assuming they are the same steel, heavy as hell ones...

By the way, I'm opening a 100% Wounded Warrior business in Central FL and will be offering deals to fellow vets and to this forum if you have 100+ posts. Anyone know who I contact about becoming a Corp Partner?
Reply
#5
Shivesy Wrote:I might take a chance on them if they were $1. The ones I have malfunction. There just not worth anything to me.

I'll pay shipping if u want to give them away ?
Reply
#6
joker31 Wrote:was going to ask if these are the jamomatic ones... anyone have them? assuming they are the same steel, heavy as hell ones...

By the way, I'm opening a 100% Wounded Warrior business in Central FL and will be offering deals to fellow vets and to this forum if you have 100+ posts. Anyone know who I contact about becoming a Corp Partner?

Bwaites can probably set you up, if not contact Hanka.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#7
Shivesy Wrote:I might take a chance on them if they were $1. The ones I have malfunction. There just not worth anything to me.

When were they manufactured? I've heard of this problem with older ones, but not any that have been bought in the last year or so.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#8
Where do you get ammo to fill them?
Reply
#9
I reload and don't have time to shoot as much as I'd like.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#10
Ya, I have a crap load of reloaded and its to cold out...10 degrees lately..
Reply
#11
I bought 10 of these pre-panic and they don't all function properly. If you are willing to limit them to 20 rounds, I found they work fine.
Reply
#12
I bought 5 a couple months ago. I've only tried one so far, with 20 rounds and it worked okay. Construction and finish are good.
Reply
#13
I know the fix on these- from the old forum, it's hands on tho.
Reply
#14
Care to share?
Reply
#15
Ran two of the C - Defense Products mags today. Loaded to 25 rounds They are hard to seat on a closed bolt and a little snug in my Rock River lower. When seated properly they both ran 100%.
Reply
#16
I might think about NOT tossing my 25 rounders in the trash. On my last hunt I took another chance on them again. The thing I did different this time was to only load in 17 rounds. They worked just fine. I might just change my mind about these things yet.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)