Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
On the day of his passing.
#1
Today the guy who designed the AK 47 (Mikil Klashknov (sp)) passed away. We never have really seen a rifle that was as tough as the AK with the finnese of the 6.5 Grendel. I know a few people have tried to put the two together, but I have never seen the results.Does anyone know of any progress with a 6.5 AK?
Reply
#2
Best comment I have seen today in regards to his passing…

Quote:Reddit comment: "They are going to give him a funeral, bury him, and three days later dig him back up to prove he still works".

As for the 6.5 AK, I remember someone recently made one…

Edit: Not the one I was thinking of, but here is an older one… http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_4_64/132831_.html
Reply
#3
Krebs custom built a very accurate 6.5 Grendel but I haven't seen any thing come of it yet.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kalashnikov-...ead-at-94/
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)