Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hog with TTSX
#1
Second kill today, a turkey, then a hog. I'm really deer hunting, oh well.... Its freezing rain and miserable. Better than the office though.

This was a 215 yd shot per the rangefinder. He was facing away, I hit him high in the shoulder. He dropped right there, but kicked around a bit.

The bullet exited, I've yet to retrieve a TTSX bullet. But I've shot a spike deer, a turkey and a small hog with them. All fell right there. Eventually I'll see how it does on larger game.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4245[/ATTACH]
Reply
#2
Sweet rifle and nice pig! Let's make that bigger.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=4245&d=1385265724]
Reply
#3
swine down! Nice pig & good shooting. I haven't used the 100gr. TTSX yet, but never recovered a 120gr. TSX myself. Those Barnes bullets are great performers. Keep up the good work, like you said...much better than the office any day!
John 11:25-26
Reply
#4
Small enough to be tasty!!
Reply
#5
Are you using the 100 or 120gr TTSX?
Reply
#6
XcountryRider Wrote:Are you using the 100 or 120gr TTSX?

The 100
Reply
#7
I have a cousin that reloads the 100 grn TTSX for his Grendel, its all he will hunt with. He almost lost a big deer using Hornady factory loaded SST.
Reply
#8
Nicely done Flyby! Rifle looks great. Yeah, the leadfree pills are awesome performers.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)