Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Precision Firearms is Moving out of MD to WV!
#1
Announcement!

Precision Firearms is moving our whole operation to West Virginia! We are done with Maryland and their restrictive and unconstitutional laws that effectively ban a whole class of Modern Sporting Rifles. Even though manufacturers are exempt, we will not support and pay taxes to a state that does not support us. WV is welcoming us with open arms. We will be moved by Dec 15, 2013. Our new address will be:

Precision Firearms
74 Dupont Rd
Suite A
Martinsburg WV 25404

Same Emails, Phone Number. Additional New phone numbers will be announced as they become available.

We ask for your patience as we make the move. We start the actual move Dec 01 and will be finished by Dec 16. We don't expect more than 2 week delay at the worst. The new facility will be larger and even more efficient than our current location.

Mark Hostetter
Precision Firearms
pf15@pf15.com
"Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."
Reply
#2
More companies need to do this…
Reply
#3
I wish we would of none y'all were thinking about this so some of the southern states could have made a bid to get y'all down here deep in Free Country. HAHA

Good Luck with the move! It's nice to see y'all standing by your principles and leaving an Anti 2nd Amendment State.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#4
Congratulations!
Reply
#5
explorecaves Wrote:More companies need to do this…

+1!!!

I already had great respect for Mark and his business, now I have even more.
Reply
#6
It is costing us over $20,000 to move. So if any of you nice folks want to pitch in and donate, we would appreciate it! - Just half kidding!

It was a move we didn't want to do as we just moved here just 11 months ago, but circumstances and the availability of this Suitable building made make the right decision.

Mark Hostetter
Precision Firearms
pf15@pf15.com
"Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."
Reply
#7
+1, maybe others will grow a set!
Reply
#8
cory Wrote:I wish we would of none y'all were thinking about this so some of the southern states could have made a bid to get y'all down here deep in Free Country. HAHA

Good Luck with the move! It's nice to see y'all standing by your principles and leaving an Anti 2nd Amendment State.

We received offers from AL, NE, TX, ND, FL, GA, AZ, and WV. We chose WV because of family, Already own a house there (just 10 minutes from the shop), and distance from old location.
"Precision - The Pinnacle of Perfection."
Reply
#9
We will still give you 100% support here in Texas. Proud of you for taking a stand!
Reply
#10
Awesome!!
Reply
#11
PrecisionFirearms Wrote:We received offers from AL, NE, TX, ND, FL, GA, AZ, and WV. We chose WV because of family, Already own a house there (just 10 minutes from the shop), and distance from old location.

You could probable have twice the house for what you're paying there.

Just to give you an idea, $300 per year property tax on a 1500 square foot home.

FYI, in case the socialist spill over into West Virginia. HAHA

Best of luck Mark, Hopefully you found a good long term location.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#12
Congrats. I did know you were right down the street from me. Do you have a store front? Will there be tours when you get moved in?
Reply
#13
Man I would have loved to had you guys down here in sunny Florida but I understand. Maybe next Time I drive Back home to Ohio I will drop by and check the new place out. I wish you the best with the move.
Reply
#14
There are a lot of coal miners out of work in that part of the Country thanks to Comrade Hussein's EPA.

Good luck with the move!
Reply
#15
So I thought you might have been kidding when you told me that last week but I'm am really glad it is true. As we talked before it is so funny MD won't let the MSR be sold in there State but can be manufactured to suck up the tax money. I hope more Companies follow your lead as others posted.

Are you going to have a store front or just scheduled visits? I know your just moving but in the future??? Get situated a good luck on the new setup!

You will also be closer to the Interstate 81 and be able to expand your Selling Locations. Awesome...
Reply
#16
congrats and good luck on the move. All of our firearms companies that are able should move to free states. I applaud you for doing so, and hope the best for you.

richard
Reply
#17
From a born and raised Mountaineer, we are glad to have you!!! Welcome to good ole WV!! Even though that part of the state is essentially an extension of DC...
Reply
#18
Good for you PF, Hope you prosper!! BTW still waiting on package deal pricing for billet upper, BCG etc..
Reply
#19
From a fellow MD`er, congratulations on the move out of the "free state".
Reply
#20
Hope you're sending a nice goodbye and (expletives omitted) note to the state government......
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)