Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
204 update
#1
Received all the parts to build the 204 upper. Then Murphy's law struck :bash: As I was attaching the barrel and aligning the gas tube. I broke the dpms barrel wrench :yike:. Well one of the two pins. Orderd another one, this one has 4 or 5 pins. With a new barrel nut. Which that got a little tweeked also. While waiting for the new parts I'll load up some rounds to break in the barrel and trying to fine the sweet spot for some red mist :tup:
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle........... Big Grin
Reply
#2
My Sabre 204 Upper showed a definite preference for the Sierra Blitz Kings and Benchmark. I have attached a couple of groups of each bullet weight fired on differant days. Both of these shoot a bit better out of my Savage bolt gun. Maybe yours will like them as well.
Reply
#3
Dang wheelgunner that's keeping it in the 10 ring. What barrel length do you have?
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle........... Big Grin
Reply
#4
It was a heavy 24". It shot well and when I look at those groups I regret selling it. But when it's Social Security and savings, something has to go and it went to allow the purchase of my 24" Overwatch Grendel upper. Good luck with yours they are a joy to shoot.
Reply
#5
I'm looking forward to some trigger time. With seeing your bug holes I'm getting real excited to some serious action.
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle........... Big Grin
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)