Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fl hog hunt
#1
A few Fl meat hogs for the cooler
123 SST factory loads by Hornady - 16" LW barrel - estimated range 90 yds

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4099[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4100[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4101[/ATTACH]
Reply
#2
BOOM, Headshot. Nice hogs and excellent shooting. Congrats.
Reply
#3
Sojorboy Wrote:A few Fl meat hogs for the cooler
123 SST factory loads by Hornady - 16" LW barrel - estimated range 90 yds
Nice eye shot. When did you get the LW Barrel? I have a 223 Wylde from them and it is tit's on. Wish I would have gotten my GrendelSad
Reply
#4
[quote=Tedward]Nice eye shot. --- THANK U

When did you get the LW Barrel? --- I BOUGHT IT FROM A MEMBER HERE ON THE FORUM A FEW YEARS AGO
Reply
#5
So do you live in Florida? if so where? I live in the Tampa Bay area.
Bob
Reply
#6
I don't live in Fl but I do spend quite a bit of time in South East Fl. These hogs were taken on a friends property in the Okeechobee area.
Reply
#7
Those hogs look to be mostly eurasian boars not the feral hogs i see in the Texas pics.
Reply
#8
are they lookin to shoot more hogs? I'm in miami for the next 3 weeks, then moving back to michigan.
Reply
#9
Probably not much hog hunting going on now. Dear hunting either just opened (depending on where you live) or is opening in 2 days.
Reply
#10
XcountryRider Wrote:Those hogs look to be mostly eurasian boars not the feral hogs i see in the Texas pics.

Didn't know there were different varieties.
I shot these two in Central Florida. Which ones do you think they are?

Thanks
Reply
#11
lrgrendel Wrote:Didn't know there were different varieties.
I shot these two in Central Florida. Which ones do you think they are?

Thanks

Most us pigs are Feral Hogs with some eurasian hog DNA. Some are mostly Feral and some eurasian and some are Eurasian with some feral DNA mixed in. There are also small pockets of pure or almost pure eurasians. Yours look like mostly eurasian judging by the long snout.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)