09-09-2013, 10:52 PM
for me, yotes and whitetail deer...
|
Fall is in the air....what are U and your 6.5G hunting this year?
|
|
09-09-2013, 10:52 PM
for me, yotes and whitetail deer...
09-09-2013, 10:54 PM
.....You......
09-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Allen Wrote:.....You...... Now that's just a tad disturbing. :confused: As far as mine goes, it will be late summer PDogs and fall coyotes.
09-09-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm waiting for the big buck out front to fatten up and drop the ticks. I know you can't eat the horns but he's screwing up my trees with his rubbing.
09-09-2013, 11:19 PM
Deer season here in MO starts 16NOV and, if the trail cameras are to be believed, there is cause for hope. Any coyote that stumbles into view is a target of opportunity. Going to SC for Thanksgiving, might try the 6.5G on some Low Country whitetails. Moose/caribou/bear in Newfoundland in October but I doubt the 6.5G makes that trip. Don't think it's enough gun - anybody have different thoughts/experience?
09-10-2013, 12:04 AM
NugginFutz Wrote:Now that's just a tad disturbing. :confused: Hahahaha, no the title. "U"
09-10-2013, 12:34 AM
Allen Wrote:Hahahaha, no the title. "U" Oh, snap!
09-10-2013, 12:49 AM
Its youth deer season here in Kansas now, and I have been out with my 14 y.o. son. With temps near 100 though, the deer just are not moving during daylight hours. It is supposed to cool down by next weekend though so wish us luck.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Guns kill people the same way forks make people fat.
09-10-2013, 01:10 AM
It is going to be Nov before I can get back out into the high country after the winter snows etc have gone but then is will be another trip after the goats that live there. freezer is getting low.
09-10-2013, 01:37 AM
Roughly 80 days, 5 hours, 57 minutes until gun season for deer opens here... not that I'm anxious or anything.
Have seen more bears than deer though. Already had one feeder destroyed and a feed pole bent completely over. The bears are protected and they know it.
09-10-2013, 01:48 AM
Wild hogs and deer. woooohoooooo.
09-10-2013, 02:48 AM
Deer hunt starting Nov. 1!
09-10-2013, 03:38 AM
I'm heading up to the Southern Sierras to X10 at the end of the month.
![]() ![]() ![]()
09-10-2013, 07:23 AM
DW61 Wrote:Roughly 80 days, 5 hours, 57 minutes until gun season for deer opens here... not that I'm anxious or anything. Not for long and I know it...... Talked to someone at Agriculture at the end of last season, Bears are coming off the list soon, The report was finished in May, its waiting to be voted on by the Council.
09-10-2013, 07:24 AM
Axis, Sitka, Whitetail, Hogs and maybe a Muley or Red Deer. All with 123 SST's unless I can get a good bead on some 100Gr bullets
09-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Oct. 11th-Jan. 1st I'll be gunning for SC whitetails and coyotes.
09-10-2013, 11:49 AM
[quote=XcountryRider]I'm heading up to the Southern Sierras to X10 at the end of the month.
Absolutely gorgeous! Where exactly is that slice of heaven?
09-10-2013, 02:26 PM
DW61 Wrote:[quote=XcountryRider]I'm heading up to the Southern Sierras to X10 at the end of the month. Monache meadows in the Southern Sierra. Only way to get in is a 4X4 road.
09-10-2013, 08:36 PM
XcountryRider lives in Pine Valley, he lives in beautiful scenery. Plus the Laguna Mts minutes away, San Diego beaches a half hour away (talk about wildlife scenery) and the desert including Glamis Dunes. Dang I miss that area sometimes, left in 82.
We have similar geography here in Oregon but the girls at the beach wear sweatpants and jackets most of the year.
09-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Yeah, I'm jealous.. while I can't complain about the beach scenery here in Panama City (no sweatpants here, lol) I do like the remote areas. Hopefully the Mrs. and I can vacation out that way next year. I guess the grass is always greener..
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|