I thought I had posted this a while back, but can't seem to find the post.
This is my first Grendel build. It has a 26" barrel, Duracoated with ACU pattern by a buddy. AA receivers, Larue scope mount, IOR 10x56 scope. A great shooter.
Posts: 95
Threads: 6
Joined: Dec 2012
Where was it at? I couldn't find it! Very good camo!
Very nice camp. I think the Rifle looks good, but I can't see it!
Posts: 990
Threads: 8
Joined: Oct 2012
That must have been a lot of taping and painting! Enjoy it sir.
Posts: 257
Threads: 6
Joined: Jan 2013
Errorhead Wrote:Where was it at? I couldn't find it! Very good camo!
Hah - my thoughts exactly. It looks like you got up extra early just so you could be the first to say it!
Posts: 246
Threads: 17
Joined: Aug 2012
Nice. I'm going to do up mine in AOR 1 pattern when my muzzle brake gets in and mounted.
Thanks! The camo was done by a buddy with a lot of patience. It took him a few days to do it, even with the stencils from Bulldog Arms.
This was my first Duracoat painted rifle, I am impressed with it so far. It seems to handle abuse pretty well.
Posts: 3,888
Threads: 211
Joined: Feb 2011
Cool! Like it.
John
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Posts: 328
Threads: 3
Joined: Jan 2012
next time you should include the rifle in the picture. just sayin.
Posts: 590
Threads: 52
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 154
Threads: 35
Joined: Jul 2013
That looks really good. I have thought about doing mine in CADPAT. If it turned out looking as good as yours, I would be really happy.
Posts: 52
Threads: 17
Joined: Feb 2013
oh no, I spent my career trying not to wear ACU's and now people are coating their rifles with it. J/K, Looks great!