Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My ACU Grendel
#1
I thought I had posted this a while back, but can't seem to find the post.

This is my first Grendel build. It has a 26" barrel, Duracoated with ACU pattern by a buddy. AA receivers, Larue scope mount, IOR 10x56 scope. A great shooter.
Reply
#2
Very cool camo job.
Reply
#3
Where was it at? I couldn't find it! Very good camo!
Reply
#4
Very nice camp. I think the Rifle looks good, but I can't see it!
Reply
#5
That must have been a lot of taping and painting! Enjoy it sir.
Reply
#6
Errorhead Wrote:Where was it at? I couldn't find it! Very good camo!

Hah - my thoughts exactly. It looks like you got up extra early just so you could be the first to say it!
Reply
#7
Nice. I'm going to do up mine in AOR 1 pattern when my muzzle brake gets in and mounted.
Reply
#8
Thanks! The camo was done by a buddy with a lot of patience. It took him a few days to do it, even with the stencils from Bulldog Arms.

This was my first Duracoat painted rifle, I am impressed with it so far. It seems to handle abuse pretty well.
Reply
#9
Cool! Like it.

John
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply
#10
next time you should include the rifle in the picture. just sayin.
Reply
#11
Nice shooting mat.
Reply
#12
WOW! Really nice.
Reply
#13
That looks really good. I have thought about doing mine in CADPAT. If it turned out looking as good as yours, I would be really happy.
Reply
#14
Very nice!
Reply
#15
oh no, I spent my career trying not to wear ACU's and now people are coating their rifles with it. J/K, Looks great!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)