Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My camo Grendel
#1
I have this posted on another page in the forum, but i want to show it off more. here is my Quality Arms Grendel. 18" BHW barrel, Cerakote paint job. I love the gun. Not only do I get the performance I wanted but I also like the side charger, very smooth and easy to manipulate. The other pictures are of some shot groups I have at 100 yards, one a two shot group and the other a 3 shot group. Now just to stretch it out to longer range
Reply
#2
Nice!
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply
#3
sweet rig!
Reply
#4
How did you get the white lettering on the objective bell of the scope to remain without being covered by the cerakote?
Very nice rig, enjoy.
Bob
Reply
#5
That's pruuty, right there!
Reply
#6
ACCURATE AND BEAUTIFUL ,look's like a keeper!
Reply
#7
Excellent shootingstick. Cool camo. Cooler rig. Very nice.
Cant ask for anything else. Im jealous.

Ive got to ask because ive seen them on a couple high end sticks. Whats up with the Starks grips?
Are they comfy for long range shooting or done out of necessity.
Reply
#8
Another Grendel addict, nice rifle and it shoots.
Reply
#9
Well, Quality Arms applied the Cerakote, you would have to ask them. Some part of it is taped, I think but really ask them. The have a website, but I just call them 208-881-0570
Reply
#10
The stark grip is really comfortable, I like the included trigger guard on it. I know that is who the gun looked when I saw the example to which i placed the order. I have no idea why they chose that one, but it is really comfortable. A magpul might be better, but I am happy so I am not going to change it!
Reply
#11
I can definitely understand why somebody would prefer to install a Stark instead of installing a trigger guard roll/split pin in the aft trigger guard location. They can be very tight and scary to put in, if you don't supprot the trigger guard ear in the lower. The Stark eliminates that risk for noobs or it covers up a noob's mistake.

I heard somebody call the Stark grip, "the grip of shame", because it is the only choice for those that snapped off the ear on the lower. I think they look cool though.
Reply
#12
Nice setup , sureshot. I almost got a Stark grip=do you like it?
Reply
#13
Well, this is a really late reply. But having shot this gun now for a couple hundred rounds, I would have to say the grip is nice. I'm not taking it off the gun!!
Reply
#14
Any Specs? Like the upper
Reply
#15
joker31 Wrote:Any Specs? Like the upper

Quality Arms. Check out there site, awesome.....
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)