Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"my well come in big"....
#21
10mm Glock user Wrote:what is the diameter of that barrel? I noticed you have a thermal heat dissipator on it .I can't find one for a heavy barrel but yours looks like a H.B. is it?

JP barrels are reverse contoured, so they look heavy up front but from the throat to the gas block they're actually quite a bit thinner. I don't know the specs, surely they can be found at http://www.jprifles.com. They shoot good though...and you'll be hard pressed to find many people who'd argue that.

This rifle is my new dedicated hog/whitetail deer gun.
John 11:25-26
Reply
#22
That's a good looking rifle. I have not had a shot on hogs. Dear fear my grendel.
Reply
#23
81police Wrote:JP barrels are reverse contoured, so they look heavy up front but from the throat to the gas block they're actually quite a bit thinner. I don't know the specs, surely they can be found at http://www.jprifles.com. They shoot good though...and you'll be hard pressed to find many people who'd argue that.

This rifle is my new dedicated hog/whitetail deer gun.

The JP uses a .650 under the hadguard and .875 in front of the gas block which is beefy at .936. Yes it seems nose heavy but counters itself with the rear of the gun. Works as they are a proven top notch product.

Also brings the weight down which is the best advantage I see.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)