Poll: if you had your choice of a pistol 6.5 Grendel
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Contender or Encore
65.00%
13 65.00%
Special monster Revolver
10.00%
2 10.00%
AR orr a KelTech
15.00%
3 15.00%
other
10.00%
2 10.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
post your photos 6.5 Grendels only
#1
I would like to see what every one is shooting I'm posting mine. This is my LAR Grizzly 20 inch Heavy Barrel Side Charger with PRS stock a JP capture Buffer Spring Cryo treated at 300below.com Phase 5 bolt release.Before Cryo treatment 1 1/2inch at 300 yards after and using Nickel Boron Nitride powder mixed with isopropyl barrel treatment between every 10 rounds factory Hornady 8150's 123's AMAX is now 3/4 and 1 inch, 1 behind the other and a few clovers at 100 yards. The drum was an experiment with a dremal tool and some homemade rollers gets 74 rounds
Reply
#2
I wish some one would make .22 sabots for the 6.5
Reply
#3
Nice shooter. Can't wait for mine to be ready.
Reply
#4
oh I forgot ..........has a Hammers 8x32 56mm OB 30mm Tube Blue illuminated mil-dot 1/8 moa adjustments bubble level built in . Got off of Amazon last year $168.00 is Japanese and U.S. optics plus parts but assembled in China . I was shocked and overly pleased with this scope had on a savage .338 mag always held zero. No problem with Grendel recoil which is hardly noticeable total weight with 1- 10 round & an extra 14 round mag on stock all empty is 19 lbs
Reply
#5
You getting a LAR Grizzly love mine they are over built way better & beyond mil-spec, real bad ass only thing I don't like is they don't cryo treat I just sent my entire upper w/ barrel, gas tube, brake,etc w/ a Glock 10mm 6.61 inch s.s. barrel w/ brake other words 2 barrels for $136.00 shipped to and back in 10 days. Rob Jenkins will take care of you, tell him I sent you. I've had 4 barrels done by them, awesome...tighter groups less barrel wear I now treat any new firearm I buy by
http://www.300below.com/
Reply
#6
Interesting.

I've got a seekins precision sp223 lower and a custom side charging upper from Quality Arms. Gun should be done by first of July. Ordered my nightforce scope this week.
Reply
#7
Looks like you missed the fact that we have a whole section of Grendel photos!

Moved it for you!
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply
#8
thanks i
I didn't know i put in a search in the box for photos and didnt come up?????
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)