04-10-2013, 04:36 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2013, 04:41 AM by txgunner00.)
Had a good weekend at a friends place over the weekend.
4 hogs total (2 w/ Grendel)
Running head shot
We hunted from trails on a Polaris or on foot so they all were running. More challenging and fun that way.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3181[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3179[/ATTACH]
Put the anchoring shot on this one
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3178[/ATTACH]
My buddy and I shot this one with our .223 SBR's. Bastard soaked up at least 10 hits, including one in the head, before I caught him between the eyes.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3182[/ATTACH]
1 Grendelized Turkey
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3180[/ATTACH]
1 Jackrabbit with subsonic Grendel. He was hiding behind a cactus so I picked a spot where I thought he was and shot through it. DRT.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3183[/ATTACH]
and some other random critters that got in the way.
Good times
4 hogs total (2 w/ Grendel)
Running head shot
We hunted from trails on a Polaris or on foot so they all were running. More challenging and fun that way.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3181[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3179[/ATTACH]
Put the anchoring shot on this one
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3178[/ATTACH]
My buddy and I shot this one with our .223 SBR's. Bastard soaked up at least 10 hits, including one in the head, before I caught him between the eyes.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3182[/ATTACH]
1 Grendelized Turkey
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3180[/ATTACH]
1 Jackrabbit with subsonic Grendel. He was hiding behind a cactus so I picked a spot where I thought he was and shot through it. DRT.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3183[/ATTACH]
and some other random critters that got in the way.
Good times
NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

