NSFW - Graphic
A worthy lesson or needlessly voyeuristic ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJr7Ph5SGO4
Not a shot i would take but these deer are being farmed for the venison.
A worthy lesson or needlessly voyeuristic ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJr7Ph5SGO4
Not a shot i would take but these deer are being farmed for the venison.
Buck2732
"You will know you are in a nuclear attack by the bright flash, loud explosion, widespread destruction, intense heat, strong winds and the rising of a mushroom cloud".
"I have no idea what weapons will be used in the next world war... but I do know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones". A Einstein.
PER ARDUA
"You will know you are in a nuclear attack by the bright flash, loud explosion, widespread destruction, intense heat, strong winds and the rising of a mushroom cloud".
"I have no idea what weapons will be used in the next world war... but I do know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones". A Einstein.
PER ARDUA

