Posts: 286
Threads: 50
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 286
Threads: 50
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 286
Threads: 50
Joined: Feb 2013
forgot to mention, the majority of hogs shot are dead on the spot. For a cartridge that's not lightning fast, and doesn't push a ginormous bullet, the Grendel always seems to get the job done. With it's low recoil, successful running shots on groups has become customary.
Posts: 430
Threads: 19
Joined: Nov 2012
Very nice. Sounds like you had a great time with your dad.
Great post and pics. I like your selection in components as well. Thanks for sharing, and great to see you having such a good time with your pops.
Good lookin' rifles and great kills!
Posts: 2,075
Threads: 35
Joined: Mar 2011
That place looks just like a place I hunted on just outside of Tennyson.
I'm jealous. I haven't had a chance at a hog in a while.
NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.
OUTSTANDING!! I will be putting my grendel to work on hogs the end of next month down in Texas. Only have AMAx ammo right not but not worried about its ability to kill.
A320PYLT
Posts: 3,087
Threads: 74
Joined: Mar 2011
Nice rifles, hogs, and time Well spent with Dad.
Posts: 2,412
Threads: 31
Joined: Mar 2011
sneaky one Wrote:Nice rifles, hogs, and time Well spent with Dad.
Ditto what Sneaky said. Good stuff.
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
Nice Pork!!!
Cherish those hunts with your dad and kids (if applicable)....
Posts: 286
Threads: 50
Joined: Feb 2013
The Grendel keeps on schwackin. This one was from approx. 75 yards at a 45 degree down angle. 120gr. Barnes.
Posts: 2,075
Threads: 35
Joined: Mar 2011
You suck!:p
Looks like you need some help. I'll volunteer my services!
NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.
Posts: 335
Threads: 17
Joined: Aug 2011
All hogs must die...nice pig.
Posts: 692
Threads: 63
Joined: Nov 2011
usmc1371 Wrote:All hogs must die...nice pig.
Don't kill them all.....I need something to shoot at :-)