02-27-2013, 04:00 AM
Thought y'all might enjoy this...
[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jafkVM-jnbE[/video]
[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jafkVM-jnbE[/video]
|
Humorous: Women Take Joe Biden's 'Buy a Shotgun!' Advice
|
|
02-27-2013, 04:00 AM
Thought y'all might enjoy this...
[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=jafkVM-jnbE[/video]
02-27-2013, 04:34 AM
That's great! Now, if this could just get some playtime on CNN or something. In fact, maybe they could get the hosts from one of the morning shows to try it out.
02-27-2013, 01:46 PM
I love it. Had to email this to some friends
I guess if you wanted to rob Joe's house just make a noise outside then wait for the 2 warning shots...after that they're left with an empty shotgun and you can proceed. What a bumbling Idiot!
Μολὼν λαβέ
02-27-2013, 01:56 PM
02-27-2013, 09:58 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2013, 10:09 PM by txgunner00.)
Harder to aim? Harder to shoot?
[video]http://youtu.be/tOirbFrWKok[/video] So easy a little girl can do it.
NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.
02-28-2013, 06:13 AM
02-28-2013, 02:51 PM
Here's another vid of having fun with the kids... with an AR-15 *gasp*
[video]http://youtu.be/tum6jYp3e-Y[/video] They were 4 and 6 at the time.
NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.
02-28-2013, 08:03 PM
txgunner00, That is awesome. I can't wait to go out with my girls and do the same. You're creating irreplaceable memories with them that "blow away" mini-golf, soccer, or many other hobbies.
03-01-2013, 04:59 AM
Thanks. They are only little girls once. I intend to make the best of it.
NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.
03-01-2013, 08:07 AM
I was looking at your other vids, and you are making me want to run out and get a pink Cricket for my little one. We are having her 6th birthday party on Sunday.
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
03-01-2013, 09:04 PM
![]() My god-daughter. She's been shooting from an early age. ![]() She likes animals too!
03-01-2013, 10:07 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2013, 10:16 PM by txgunner00.)
Variable Wrote:I was looking at your other vids, and you are making me want to run out and get a pink Cricket for my little one. We are having her 6th birthday party on Sunday. I think you should- and a NRA membership (if you haven't already). [ATTACH=CONFIG]3074[/ATTACH] She's pretty handy with the rifle and listed shooting as one of her favorite things to do on a recent school project. Hopefully she sticks with it. [video]http://youtu.be/yf_YciOQUFc[/video]
NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.
03-02-2013, 01:24 AM
TX, you're a great father. Pat yourself on the back. You're teaching the gals shooting , is cool. My wife shoots only every couple of years. Those cheapo barbasol shaving cans are a good idea.
03-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Thanks.
NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA
"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|