02-11-2013, 04:55 AM
My buddy and I had about 30 of these hogs out in front of us but only bagged the 3. A few more ran off with some A-Maxes though.
![[Image: 529ADD46-8825-41C3-9DC3-91B05B3C6F21-273...FF104E.jpg]](http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss335/Shivesy_album/529ADD46-8825-41C3-9DC3-91B05B3C6F21-27321-000011DD16FF104E.jpg)
Here is a pic of a nice yote that we called in. The call was a female long howl if I remember correctly. She ate a .223 Hornady Zombie round that my friend shoots.
![[Image: B618CA1E-EA3A-4B33-8933-83C648492DEC-273...15E284.jpg]](http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss335/Shivesy_album/B618CA1E-EA3A-4B33-8933-83C648492DEC-27321-000011DD1815E284.jpg)
This here male took a Grendel round through the neck at 150 yds. I spotted him about 2 hours later than the one that was shot above. Same spot and he was sniffin something in a plowed field. I shot once and missed. He acted like nothing ever happened. So I took another one and when the smoke cleared he was laying on his back with all four legs in the air.
![[Image: 529ADD46-8825-41C3-9DC3-91B05B3C6F21-273...FF104E.jpg]](http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss335/Shivesy_album/529ADD46-8825-41C3-9DC3-91B05B3C6F21-27321-000011DD16FF104E.jpg)
Here is a pic of a nice yote that we called in. The call was a female long howl if I remember correctly. She ate a .223 Hornady Zombie round that my friend shoots.
![[Image: B618CA1E-EA3A-4B33-8933-83C648492DEC-273...15E284.jpg]](http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss335/Shivesy_album/B618CA1E-EA3A-4B33-8933-83C648492DEC-27321-000011DD1815E284.jpg)
This here male took a Grendel round through the neck at 150 yds. I spotted him about 2 hours later than the one that was shot above. Same spot and he was sniffin something in a plowed field. I shot once and missed. He acted like nothing ever happened. So I took another one and when the smoke cleared he was laying on his back with all four legs in the air.

