Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
best group i have ever shot...and its from the grendel!
#1
i am most def. not a long range or accomplished shooter i am just good enough to stack ducks and kill deer around here...but this grendel is getting me interested in actually making nice groups, this group was today 4 shots at 100 yards with factory amax calm overcast day from a bipod and that's all...16 inch barrel [ATTACH=CONFIG]2701[/ATTACH]
Reply
#2
Looks like beer improves your aim Wink
Reply
#3
ha yeah i need that natty to hold down the paper it was curled
Reply
#4
Got to hate those piss cheap barrels !
Reply
#5
Bill Alexander Wrote:Got to hate those piss cheap barrels !

lol don't ya now.............. wink
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle........... Big Grin
Reply
#6
nice job! ... now just wait till you find a good hand load... = a ragged hole!!! then you'll really be hooked!
-mike
Reply
#7
yeah Mr A all i could think of when i did that was you... I haven't stopped telling anyone i talk to about AR things what you did for me...some people round here have heard it about 4 times but who cares... i have those 300 custom competition 123g and some xbr gonna get messed with this week and hopefully shoot by end of following week cant wait
Reply
#8
Nice shooting, got a feel good about the Grendel.
Reply
#9
thanks...its fun for sure... especially now that i can shoot it and not worry about whether it is gonna jam or not
Reply
#10
What were the other holes from? Your shotgun :-) Just kiddin. Nice shooting
Reply
#11
Haha. Funny. Just some half ass zeroing going on there I think I'm going again tomorrow. I have 50 loads of the customs comps with xbr Gonna do some bigger groups to verify my load Thanks for the joke b I laughed!
Reply
#12
Tikka Wrote:What were the other holes from? Your shotgun :-) Just kiddin. Nice shooting

Haha
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)