Grendel-Gene
Unregistered
I am looking everywhere... I thought maybe someone would know something.
- I dont need a bolt, just everything else on the assembly.-
Thanks
Grendel-Gene
Unregistered
Got there too late.... but i still would not have paid the 552 dollars it went for!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!
Posts: 252
Threads: 28
Joined: Nov 2011
Gene: Spikes Tactical sent me one of their Nickel-Boron BCG's( $225.00) last week after they told me they were on 6-9 month back order.
They are showing out of stock on their website but when I ordered some other things, I added a note to the order that I wanted to order the BCG also and they called me back and added it to the order.
Even the person that called me said they were on 6-9 month backorder but it showed up at my door 4 days later with the other items.
Good luck.
Lee
ARP has them if you buy a barrel. No separate sales.