01-18-2013, 12:16 AM
I just got a AO Precision stripped upper from Midway for $110.
Get em while they got em
Josh
Get em while they got em
Josh
|
Stripped Uppers
|
|
01-18-2013, 12:16 AM
I just got a AO Precision stripped upper from Midway for $110.
Get em while they got em Josh
01-18-2013, 03:30 AM
Mine came in today from Midway.... Begging Diane Frankenstein and barry hussein obummer's pardon, I assembled mine into a complete upper tonight!!!! Fuck them if they can't take a joke!!!!! ha ha ha !!!
Here are the upper assembly parts before i started ( minus bolt carrier assembly and charging handle ).... ![]() and this is what i had when i mated it to its previously assembled lower.... ![]() Its just a 223, but i have another Grendel upper coming soon with a 20" Shilen barrel... By February first according to Midway USA.
01-18-2013, 03:38 AM
The only thing I did not like on the AO upper was that it didnt have the numbers on the rail... otherwise it seemed very well made. It did come bare, so I had to buy the ejection port cover and the forward assist.... but that was installed in minutes. 135 bucks all together delivered!!!
01-18-2013, 06:23 AM
Mine get coated so the numbers don't really matter. I was just happy I could get an upper. Now just need a lower or 2 that I don't have to pay double for!!
01-18-2013, 12:57 PM
they are limiting to 1 per customer but they have them in stock as of now
01-18-2013, 01:42 PM
I just ordered one also, thanks for the tip, the forums have been the only way I have gotten anything lately.
01-18-2013, 02:05 PM
Good stuff glad people are getting them!
01-18-2013, 03:12 PM
Just placed an order today at 10:00 EST... Thanx to Whiteghost for the info... :-)
01-18-2013, 05:00 PM
Right on!
01-18-2013, 10:41 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|