Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First day at the range with my new AA Entry rifle
#1
And it was a very good experience. The rifle, topped with a Leupold VX-R 2-7 scope shot two one hundred yards three-shot groups of less than one inch with Wolf 120 gr ammo. I was very impressed.
Reply
#2
We need pictures! Sounds great.
Reply
#3
I'm heading off to my Florida retreat for a couple of weeks, but when I get back I'll do a repeat performance and take pics. I fully realize it did not happen unless one posts pics. LOL

Seriously, I put the 2-7 illum. ret. scope on it because I thought it would be great for pigs, which it will, but after seeing how it performed, I think I'll put a 3-9 on it and see how it does out to 300-400 yds. I've ordered a 50 Beowulf upper, and I might wind up putting the 2-7 on it.
Reply
#4
Sounds like a plan.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)