I was wondering if anyone knows if satern barrels come with m4 feed ramps or rifle feed ramps? I tried to contact satern but have gotten a response back from them yet. The upper I have has m4 ramps so I am wondering should I be looking for an a3 style receiver?
500: Every Satern barrel I have ( 4 or 5) has m4 feed ramps.
Hopefully this helps.
Good luck and great shooting.
Lee
Posts: 1,685
Threads: 55
Joined: Mar 2011
All four that I've owned had 'em.
Drifter
I know the bolts for the grendel are different than 5.56 bolts so what is a good source for spare parts like extractors and ejectors or do those parts interchange with other bolts?
ejectors and springs will interchange with 5.56 parts. Extractors are grendel specific and can be sourced from AA. Its my understanding that theirs are better than a 7.62x39 unit, though I dont know the difference.