Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Satern Barrel?
#1
I was wondering if anyone knows if satern barrels come with m4 feed ramps or rifle feed ramps? I tried to contact satern but have gotten a response back from them yet. The upper I have has m4 ramps so I am wondering should I be looking for an a3 style receiver?
Reply
#2
500: Every Satern barrel I have ( 4 or 5) has m4 feed ramps.

Hopefully this helps.

Good luck and great shooting.

Lee
Reply
#3
Mine has M4 feed ramps
Reply
#4
All four that I've owned had 'em.
Drifter
Reply
#5
Cool! Thanks!
Reply
#6
I know the bolts for the grendel are different than 5.56 bolts so what is a good source for spare parts like extractors and ejectors or do those parts interchange with other bolts?
Reply
#7
ejectors and springs will interchange with 5.56 parts. Extractors are grendel specific and can be sourced from AA. Its my understanding that theirs are better than a 7.62x39 unit, though I dont know the difference.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)