I realize this is a lousy time to start building any AR. If availability were not an issue, what are the best stripped lowers or lower/upper combinations to build a 6.5 Grendel on.
Thanks,
Rod
I got mine from Alexander Arms. They are priced right and about the only place you'll find one stamped 6.5 Grendel
Posts: 202
Threads: 4
Joined: Jul 2011
Personally for lowers I just find whatever I can get a deal on. Last I checked there was only 4 manufacturers for lowers and they all use the same specs. I've not noticed any differences in the $50 lowers you can find on sale on the internet and the $150 name brand lowers.
Just two. Or would you mind sharing the details.
I have recently seen some Sabre lowers showing up marked 6.5 Grendel.. At the last few shows areound the Dallas / Ft Worth area.. before the big jump in prices they were running around 100-130 stripped. A friend told me the same guy was selling them for 250 plus at the last show..
Posts: 245
Threads: 54
Joined: Oct 2011
I have purchased a fair amount of stuff from them, good stuff, can be difficult to communicate with them. I am sure they are swamped now.