What do you run (or what are you planning to run)
Naked = Target Crown
Flash hider or combo Brake FH
Compensator
Suppressor attachment
And how long is your barrel, what is it's primary purpose
My 16" Spike's Carbine wears an A2 FH SD,HD, recreational shooting
My 18 .458 SOCOM wears a YHM Phantom FH Target, Hunting
Posts: 692
Threads: 63
Joined: Nov 2011
Suppressed 16" hunting and target practice. General all around fun.
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
I voted Flash Hider since I have a Phantom on my 16". I have a bull barrel SS 20" with plain Target crown but have no trouble with or without a muzzle device. I can't have an evil suppressor where I live.
Posts: 783
Threads: 65
Joined: Apr 2012
My 16" Shaw has a Smith Vortex, and my 24" Satern has a target crown. Guess I'll vote twice - just like in the election.
Posts: 2,982
Threads: 194
Joined: Jun 2012
My 24" Lilja from PF has a flash hider
My 16" Spikes 556 has a YHM suppressor ready flash hider, for when I get enough extra money to get one.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Posts: 1,081
Threads: 34
Joined: Apr 2012
A supressor for me but that is very common here in NZ. Cheap and available over the counter or online.
Got a BWA brake on my 18" Grendel and a naked/thread protector on my 16" 5.56.
Target crown on my 24" Grendel, standard a2 on my .223
24" barrel used for long range target shooting and I have an 11* crown
Posts: 415
Threads: 6
Joined: Mar 2011
Just put a Ross Shuler Brake on mine but haven't shot with it on yet.
Μολὼν λαβέ
Target crown on my 24 inch grendel, A2 flash hider on my 16 inch 5.56. A king armory KA-450 on my Beowulf, and a King Armory 1222 on my wifes 5.56.
hill.brandonj
Unregistered
Wci brake that I bought from alexander arms. Absolutely love it
Posts: 2,412
Threads: 31
Joined: Mar 2011
AAC 7.62SD suppressor run on AAC Blackout mounts on 10.5", 14.5", and 19.5" barrels.
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
Posts: 2,412
Threads: 31
Joined: Mar 2011
01-16-2013, 09:45 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2013, 09:48 AM by Variable.)
rcvisket Wrote:I hate you, variable. Extremely jealous
Heehee. Just trying to keep the Grendels quiet so the locals won't hear them and get jealous too.LOL
Old pic of the 10.5" and the 14.5"...
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....