Poll: What do you have for a Muzzle device
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Naked or Target Crown Muzzle
24.19%
15 24.19%
Flash Hider
35.48%
22 35.48%
Compensator
30.65%
19 30.65%
Suppressor attachment
9.68%
6 9.68%
Total 62 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Muzzle Devices
#1
What do you run (or what are you planning to run)
Naked = Target Crown
Flash hider or combo Brake FH
Compensator
Suppressor attachment

And how long is your barrel, what is it's primary purpose


My 16" Spike's Carbine wears an A2 FH SD,HD, recreational shooting

My 18 .458 SOCOM wears a YHM Phantom FH Target, Hunting
Reply
#2
Suppressed 16" hunting and target practice. General all around fun.
Reply
#3
I voted Flash Hider since I have a Phantom on my 16". I have a bull barrel SS 20" with plain Target crown but have no trouble with or without a muzzle device. I can't have an evil suppressor where I live.
Reply
#4
My 16" Shaw has a Smith Vortex, and my 24" Satern has a target crown. Guess I'll vote twice - just like in the election. Wink
Reply
#5
My 24" Lilja from PF has a flash hider

My 16" Spikes 556 has a YHM suppressor ready flash hider, for when I get enough extra money to get one.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply
#6
A supressor for me but that is very common here in NZ. Cheap and available over the counter or online.
http://www.vongruffknives.com/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Von Gruff



Grendel-Max

Exodus 20:1-17
Acts 4:10-12
Reply
#7
Got a BWA brake on my 18" Grendel and a naked/thread protector on my 16" 5.56.
Reply
#8
Target crown on my 24" Grendel, standard a2 on my .223
Reply
#9
11ยบ Target crown
Reply
#10
24" barrel used for long range target shooting and I have an 11* crown
Reply
#11
Just put a Ross Shuler Brake on mine but haven't shot with it on yet.
Μολὼν λαβέ
Reply
#12
Target crown on my 24 inch grendel, A2 flash hider on my 16 inch 5.56. A king armory KA-450 on my Beowulf, and a King Armory 1222 on my wifes 5.56.
Reply
#13
NOVESKE KX3 on my 20" barrel, used mostly for long distance targets. The Flash Hider doesn't suppress the noise (very loud) but it's good at hiding the flash except from someone looking at me down range. Smile

I believe it was designed for short barreled AR-15 & 10's to lessen the flash so close to the face. One drawback, you need to remove the inner cone from the outer device for each cleaning. The cone easily unscrews.

[Image: madbull-noveske-kx3-amplifier-cw-black.jpg]
Reply
#14
Wci brake that I bought from alexander arms. Absolutely love it
Reply
#15
AAC 7.62SD suppressor run on AAC Blackout mounts on 10.5", 14.5", and 19.5" barrels.
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
Reply
#16
Variable Wrote:AAC 7.62SD suppressor run on AAC Blackout mounts on 10.5", 14.5", and 19.5" barrels.

I hate you, variable. Extremely jealous
Reply
#17
rcvisket Wrote:I hate you, variable. Extremely jealous
Heehee. Just trying to keep the Grendels quiet so the locals won't hear them and get jealous too.LOLWink

Old pic of the 10.5" and the 14.5"... Big Grin
[Image: Gren5.jpg]
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)