Posts: 245
Threads: 54
Joined: Oct 2011
Have you guys seen what lowers are selling for on gunbroker?
Check it out, unreal bids on stripped lowers.
That is amazing - they have doubled in value it appears! Wow!
Posts: 245
Threads: 54
Joined: Oct 2011
There is a pair with 24 bids at over2300 bucks for stripped lowers. I have a few spares, might be time to cash in.
Posts: 245
Threads: 54
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 692
Threads: 63
Joined: Nov 2011
Holy WTF batman! that is obscene
Posts: 245
Threads: 54
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 990
Threads: 8
Joined: Oct 2012
Glad I picked one up last Thursday night for $89. The place is selling 100 of the per day now, at $130 last I checked, but that was a few days ago.
Once again another example of how only the rich get what they want, luckily I already own two but I can't find any locally. I'll just wait till the ban is rejected and go back to buying them for $100.
Posts: 990
Threads: 8
Joined: Oct 2012
Sadly I reckon the price will be dictated by the perception of threat to availability rather than the actual threat to availability, which is probably not significant. So surely, these fluctuations will be with us as long as there are rumors. lol