Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Entry Rifle and scope
#1
I just got my Entry Rifle and mounted a Leupold VX-R illuminated 2-7 scope on it. After-the-fact, how does that set-up sound?

I also got a case of Wolf 120 gr ammo to play with.
Reply
#2
Sounds like it will work if you have the scope high enough for eye alignment.
Reply
#3
Seems to be OK. I'll know for sure when I finally get to go out and sight it in.
Reply
#4
The 2-7 scope is a great power range for close quarters rifles. If someone made a 1.5-9 that would be fabulous, but I think the 2-7 is hard to beat. I have a 2-7 on one of my Grendel's too and it works great. The other Grendel wears a 3.5-10 Leupold Mark IV for longer range shooting.
Reply
#5
Leupold has a new 1.1x8 but the price is near $3K. I carried a 2-7 Burris for several years and it served me well as a patrol rifle.
Reply
#6
$3K for a Leupold? It must be a heck of a scope. That's in the SB and US Optics price range.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)