Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel Extractor same as 5.56? Or different?
#1
I've got an AA bolt where the extractor is shaving brass on one end. Same ammo shot in another grendel does not.

Is the extractor used for Grendel the same as 5.56? or different?

If it's the same I may try swapping it. I'm also going to pull the current & look for sharp edges, etc.
Reply
#2
Different! Needs a little cleaning up with a light dremel is all.
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply
#3
If that doesn't work, you might try one from a 7.62x39
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)