Just got back from vacation - just in time to get this and fire a few rounds thru it - very smooth, and deadly accurate. Great job JP Enterprises.
Worth the money and the wait.
j.p.
Very cool, are those the cooling fins under the hand guard? When you get time post some group pics.
Very nice! I'm jonesing for a JP LRP-07 in a lightweight .260 or 6.5 Creedmoor configuration.
Good looking rifle. They want to see some 5 shot group pictures to see how shes grouping.
Wow! Very, very nice. I am extremely jealous.
LT.
That's not bad let me know when you get something nice though. siiiiiiiiiiiiiike! That thing is BAD!
Posts: 2,075
Threads: 35
Joined: Mar 2011
they just started my barrel kit yesterday (couldn't wait the 8 weeks for the full upper haha) and couldn't decide on the standard or large break .. def like the look of yours.. is that the larger one?
Posts: 3,087
Threads: 74
Joined: Mar 2011
jpapp-very nice setup, = worth the wait.
Yes. It's the larger comp. works very well, also adds a nice sound as well. I to ordered another upper. Except this one in .223. Another 8 weeks, but worth it.
I am posting mine soon also. Like you I went with the blue dissipators but I think I am going to pull them out of there and get them cerakoted in white. Words can't describe how happy I am with mine so I know how you feel. JP is worth the money and definitely worth the wait.
Very nice looking. Do you mind a couple of quetions?
Is it a 24 inch barrel? Is that the shorter of the two handguards that they offer? I am guessing there are no issues with the gas block exposed, any mirage effect from this? Looks like it weighs about as much as my AA GSL, which I haven't weighed yet, but has to 12 lbs or more with scope, and it is just a 20 incher.
Have fun. I'm thinking about 16 inch light(er)weight Grendel, and am looking at JP.
Posts: 590
Threads: 52
Joined: Mar 2013
Very nice looking rigs there. JP has nice looking uppers and lowers. So let me ask, how accurate is it?
I was thinking of ordering a barrel but thought they were a little steep on the price for a button rifled barrel when compared to Satern, Brux, Shilen or CSS and cut rifled barrels. Then I started thinking, "this thing will most likely shoot better than I ever will".
Beautiful gun for sure and I'm jealous. Just wanted some thoughts on JP's barrels.