Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
whats it worth
#1
Complete Grendel built magpul prs stock , 24" Wilson match barrel, dpms free float tube, mil spec lower, AR gold adjustable trigger, Luepold mk-4 3.5-10x40 target turret, Luepold quick detach rings. Just curious what this shoul be worth less than 100 rounds fired averages well und ½ moa out to 300 yards.
Reply
#2
Worthless. I'll do you a favor by taking it off your hands so you won't be bothered by it any longer. Big Grin


I would start with adding up the parts you have in it and asking about 80%- 90% of that. Set your bottom dollar and be ready to haggle. Just my opinion.
Reply
#3
Can't remember what I put in it the scope is what I am stumped with just curiosity set in.
Reply
#4
well, you can see what any piece goes for by checking the completed items in eBay...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)