jessegibson1978
Unregistered
Complete Grendel built magpul prs stock , 24" Wilson match barrel, dpms free float tube, mil spec lower, AR gold adjustable trigger, Luepold mk-4 3.5-10x40 target turret, Luepold quick detach rings. Just curious what this shoul be worth less than 100 rounds fired averages well und ½ moa out to 300 yards.
Posts: 2,075
Threads: 35
Joined: Mar 2011
11-27-2012, 12:28 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2012, 12:31 AM by txgunner00.)
Worthless. I'll do you a favor by taking it off your hands so you won't be bothered by it any longer.
I would start with adding up the parts you have in it and asking about 80%- 90% of that. Set your bottom dollar and be ready to haggle. Just my opinion.
jessegibson1978
Unregistered
Can't remember what I put in it the scope is what I am stumped with just curiosity set in.
well, you can see what any piece goes for by checking the completed items in eBay...