06-04-2011, 06:30 AM
Impressive. Thanks for sharing!
|
I got my Liberty barrel...first impressions
|
|
06-04-2011, 06:30 AM
Impressive. Thanks for sharing!
06-04-2011, 02:56 PM
gophernuts Wrote:I don't know....I thought a quarter was an inch and the holes in the paper were poking out around the quarter just a tiny little bit. Anyways, good enough for me. The TRX rail I was comparing it to is the TRX Battle Rail (quad rail) version that I have on my 5.56 upper, not the round one. Here is a picture of the rifle. gophernuts, Yes, a quarter is roughly an inch, and you're measuring your groups from edge-to-edge. Like Bill said, you can do that and then subtract .264" for the bullet diameter, or measure center-to-center. Either way, you have a sub-MOA system right now. LRRPF52
06-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Groups are measured properly from center to center. However, since the center is sometimes hard to determine, measuring from edge to edge and then subtracting the diameter of the bullet may give a more accurate measurement. Your group is sub MOA.
You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live. - John Galt
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|