Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
752 yard speedgoat
#21
Excellent shooting!
Reply
#22
Longshot_34 Wrote:Excellent shooting!

I agree...well done sir!
Reply
#23
Nice shooting!
Reply
#24
Excellent Goat and great shot.. Congrads
Reply
#25
amazing! What scope?
Reply
#26
djkilen Wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]2370[/ATTACH]my first antelope........... 752 yards with the grendel.............dropped in its tracks....

Very nice, maybe i missed it but what scope are you using? Im also a big fan of the 123 gr Hornady amax.
Reply
#27
vortex pst 4-16 first focal plane
Reply
#28
Im thinking about the Vortex myself
Reply
#29
you sure get a lot for the money with them
Reply
#30
Nice goat and nice gun
What handguard do you have on it ? I've been looking at PF but don't remember that particular handguard on any of their Grendel offerings
Reply
#31
lancer its new to his website
Reply
#32
Congratulations on a heck of a shot djkilen! Antelope hunting is a great fun!
Reply
#33
how does the pst work in low light in wi. Any comparison to other scopes you have
Reply
#34
it works great in fact i just had a buddy buy one.........my nf pulls in a little more light but for twice the money its not worth it.....
Reply
#35
djkilen Wrote:it works great in fact i just had a buddy buy one.........my nf pulls in a little more light but for twice the money its not worth it.....

This^^^^
Reply
#36
Dang that's awesome
Reply
#37
djkilen Wrote:id love to go to lodi but you can't buy a day pass that i know of and almost 400 dollars is a lot to pay for the hour and a half drive

I'm glad I didn't waste a trip over there to find that out.
Reply
#38
I am amazed. Think maybe when I was young I could make that shot but now I'd have to have really good scope and sling. Anyway great shooting!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)