11-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Hi folks
I have had a boat shop for many years and lots of experience with composites so I decided to build some free float carbon fiber hand guards. Here's a few pics. If you guys like them I'll make more and sell them for a good price. I use Aerospace Carbon Fiber, UV resistant epoxy. It's all US made and very sturdy and and extremely light. It can mount and dismount without using glue or epoxy so it can be easily installed and removed.
Let me know what you think. PM me for prices and sizes.
https://picasaweb.google.com/10379465221...HandGuards
Thanks
Eric
I have had a boat shop for many years and lots of experience with composites so I decided to build some free float carbon fiber hand guards. Here's a few pics. If you guys like them I'll make more and sell them for a good price. I use Aerospace Carbon Fiber, UV resistant epoxy. It's all US made and very sturdy and and extremely light. It can mount and dismount without using glue or epoxy so it can be easily installed and removed.
Let me know what you think. PM me for prices and sizes.
https://picasaweb.google.com/10379465221...HandGuards
Thanks
Eric

