Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pair of billet Loki grendels
#1
Here are my two just got back from the photographer and im very pleased.

[Image: 617324_10151105109141440_1425598432_o.jpg]
Reply
#2
nice pair! Smile
Reply
#3
Very nice need powder burns on muzzles soon should shoot as good as they look.
Reply
#4
Very nice sticks!!!!!! What scopes are those?????????
Reply
#5
The top actually has 200 rnds through. Scopes are Konus M30's 6.5x25x44, 30mm tube, side parallex and illuminated reticles. They are awsome for the price.
Reply
#6
quadfather03 Wrote:The top actually has 200 rnds through. Scopes are Konus M30's 6.5x25x44, 30mm tube, side parallex and illuminated reticles. They are awsome for the price.

Please describe awesome!!!! How is the eye relief at high magnification??? Do you have to really search to get a good sight picture??? I have the sightmark 4x16x44 and I struggle with eye relief on high magnification. Looking for something else to put on my gun. Really don't need to spend 500 or 600 dollars on a scope for something I shoot maybe twice a month.
Reply
#7
Dang, dude. Very nice.

John
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply
#8
Ive had zero problem with eyerelief and i wear glasses. The side parallex clears up at any distance. I highly recommend the konus line thats all i buy after getting the first one.
Reply
#9
quadfather03 Wrote:Ive had zero problem with eyerelief and i wear glasses. The side parallex clears up at any distance. I highly recommend the konus line thats all i buy after getting the first one.

What about resetting to zero?? I read a lot of reviews about it not resetting after making changes. Sorry for the questions
Reply
#10
Ive not tested that yet i havent had a lot of time on paper most of my shots have been hunting but im going to a long range class in feb and im sure it will be tested then.
Reply
#11
Beautiful looking rifles. Loki seems to do great work. If you're interested in seeing what your optics can do, or need to box-test them, run the box-test.

Shoot a round at your POA-POI, crank-on 10 MOA right windage, shoot another round, crank on 10 MOA of elevation up, shoot another round, crank on 10 MOA left windage, shoot another round, crank on 10 MOA down, shoot another round. It should be within the accuracy potential of your first round. The changes should also measure out on the target, so 10 MOA will be 10" (10.43") at 100yds.
Reply
#12
quadfather03,

What forearm is on your rifles? PRI?
Reply
#13
Top rifle has the loki forarm not sure what company makes it but it came from them the lower one is a yankee hill.
Reply
#14
Very nice indeed!!!
Reply
#15
Is the top rifle cerakoted?
They both look awesome!
Reply
#16
They are both cerakoted top is burnt bronze bottom is od green
Reply
#17
if anyone is going to be at shot show they will be at the booth
Reply
#18
I also had Loki build a billet Grendel. It's the best looking and best shooting rifle that I own by far. They build a quality product. I'm sure you will be pleased. They look great!
Reply
#19
rancher thanks for that we really take pride in them
Reply
#20
Those are really nice sisters. I think I want to marry the top one!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)