10-26-2012, 07:49 AM
I finally got my scope and bipod[IMG]
[/IMG] [IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG] [IMG]
[/IMG]
|
Finally done
|
|
10-26-2012, 07:49 AM
I finally got my scope and bipod[IMG]
[/IMG] [IMG] [/IMG]
10-26-2012, 09:55 AM
nice looking stick dart! like that FDE.
10-26-2012, 01:44 PM
Very nice man looks great. Let us know how she shoots.
10-27-2012, 12:30 AM
Really nice love the FDE
10-27-2012, 04:59 AM
Nice. How's it shoot?
12-07-2012, 01:58 AM
What kind of handguard is that?
12-27-2012, 06:16 AM
27278-SHOOTER Wrote:What kind of handguard is that? Samson / Rainier evolution 12"
12-27-2012, 09:42 PM
Nice!
01-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Good looking rifle, now how does it shoot?
01-28-2013, 04:51 AM
Nice! What bipod is that?
01-31-2013, 06:40 PM
Stephen_A Wrote:Nice! What bipod is that? It's a command arms 6"-8"
02-09-2013, 02:21 AM
I see a problem with your stick. It looks to good to shoot. I will be glad to dispose of for you... have fun with you rifle.
03-16-2013, 02:42 AM
nice color scheme is that duracoat?
04-04-2013, 12:07 AM
Well fill us in on details. Barrel type and length? also other goodies please.
04-14-2013, 02:02 AM
What scope are you using? Have you used it yet? I'm in the same area of build and ready to start looking to get my scope now.
05-03-2013, 06:13 AM
Sorry... It's an 18" BHW rifle length barrel, supercomp muzzle brake, rainier arms 12" hand guard, SWFA 6x scope with an AD mount. And used the DYI cerakote kit Awesome shooting gun, best group was a little over an 1" at 200yds with hand loads (nosler 123, CFE-223)
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|