10-23-2012, 01:48 PM
![[Image: 8115172860_a95be7c3fc.jpg]](http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8054/8115172860_a95be7c3fc.jpg)
![[Image: 8115171596_aea187a940.jpg]](http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8188/8115171596_aea187a940.jpg)
![[Image: 8115160451_21cae640f8.jpg]](http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8056/8115160451_21cae640f8.jpg)
Same Grendel... 120 Grain Speer soft point (I'll get the real specs later)
|
Have you ever heard the sound of pork hitting the ground?
|
|
10-23-2012, 01:48 PM
![]() ![]() ![]() Same Grendel... 120 Grain Speer soft point (I'll get the real specs later)
10-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Mmmmmm- bacon.....
10-23-2012, 05:56 PM
I have, but the ones I ate didnt taste like home grown pigs
10-23-2012, 07:45 PM
Boy, that's a lot of pork meat, way to go.
10-23-2012, 09:13 PM
Deezil Wrote:I have, but the ones I ate didnt taste like home grown pigs Exactly... they taste better!
10-24-2012, 11:23 AM
Which one do you think will taste better, the chocolate one or the vanilla with chocolate chips one?
10-24-2012, 01:38 PM
rasp65 Wrote:Which one do you think will taste better, the chocolate one or the vanilla with chocolate chips one? Good question! I'm gonna say vanilla with chocolate chips... She's a little big for my preferences but the chocolate is a boar.
10-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Have you had any problems with those 120 grain Speer hot-cor's loading from the magazine? or have you checked the nose for deformation from the feed ramp? or does it even make a difference? Just curious since thats the same bullet I have loaded for deer this year.
Thanks, Zach987
10-24-2012, 09:50 PM
I haven't checked. No feeding issues (as my gun breaks in it feeds better and better).
10-25-2012, 02:13 AM
Nice fat pigs.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|