Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Have you ever heard the sound of pork hitting the ground?
#1
[Image: 8115172860_a95be7c3fc.jpg]
[Image: 8115171596_aea187a940.jpg]
[Image: 8115160451_21cae640f8.jpg]

Same Grendel... 120 Grain Speer soft point (I'll get the real specs later)
Reply
#2
Mmmmmm- bacon.....
Reply
#3
I have, but the ones I ate didnt taste like home grown pigs Sad
Reply
#4
Boy, that's a lot of pork meat, way to go.
Reply
#5
Deezil Wrote:I have, but the ones I ate didnt taste like home grown pigs Sad

Exactly... they taste better! Big Grin
Reply
#6
Which one do you think will taste better, the chocolate one or the vanilla with chocolate chips one?
Reply
#7
rasp65 Wrote:Which one do you think will taste better, the chocolate one or the vanilla with chocolate chips one?

Good question! I'm gonna say vanilla with chocolate chips... She's a little big for my preferences but the chocolate is a boar.
Reply
#8
Have you had any problems with those 120 grain Speer hot-cor's loading from the magazine? or have you checked the nose for deformation from the feed ramp? or does it even make a difference? Just curious since thats the same bullet I have loaded for deer this year.

Thanks,
Zach987
Reply
#9
I haven't checked. No feeding issues (as my gun breaks in it feeds better and better).
Reply
#10
Nice fat pigs.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)