Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nice & fat!
#1
Shot this one last friday!
[Image: 100MEDIAIMAG0700.jpg]
Reply
#2
That is a fattie!
Reply
#3
lol i thought we were referring to the rifle as phat. Then i see the next comment that says that is a fattie. Then i see the animal camaflouged in lol. And yes he is a fattie lol.
Reply
#4
What's that thing weigh, 20 lbs? Must have eaten a few bails of hay.
Bob
Reply
#5
Lol.. thank! He was a fattie, didnt weigh him though. That was the second one i have shot that was huge. They getting ready for winter here. 95gn vmax got him though.
Reply
#6
Very nice rifle BTW. 18" mid length?
Reply
#7
Thanks! Yes it is. 18" mid satern.
Reply
#8
adds whole new meaning to ground chuck Smile Smile
Reply
#9
Bet it would be good BBQd Smile
Reply
#10
Iv heard if their fixed right they arnt bad, but im not sure i would try it! If you did he would have been a nice one for it.
Reply
#11
A buddy of mine eats them says they a really good have not tried one myself. I would if I get a young one.
Reply
#12
Lol.. ill pass on eatn one. But i do so love shooting them!
Reply
#13
Lead Chucker Wrote:Lol.. ill pass on eatn one. But i do so love shooting them!
I hear ya going to need to find more places to hunt them, used to go with my Dad years ago, forgot how much fun they are to hunt.
Reply
#14
gunrestorer Wrote:A buddy of mine eats them says they a really good have not tried one myself. I would if I get a young one.

Makes my wife cringe when I see: road kill, "odd-ball animal" on tv, etc., and say, "I wonder what that would taste like cooked on the grill..."
Reply
#15
Ground hogs are getting harder to find here in VA also. I rememeber when I was in high school and college they were everywhere. On days off friends and I would hunt them all day, you couldn't kill them all. Then the coyotes moved in and gave them a hard time.
Reply
#16
Lead Chucker Wrote:Ground hogs are getting harder to find here in VA also. I rememeber when I was in high school and college they were everywhere. On days off friends and I would hunt them all day, you couldn't kill them all. Then the coyotes moved in and gave them a hard time.

I think thats the same problem here,I used to trap the heck out of coyotes in the 70s and 80s for a lot of farmers. Just don't have the time to do it anymore.
Reply
#17
gunrestorer Wrote:I think thats the same problem here,I used to trap the heck out of coyotes in the 70s and 80s for a lot of farmers. Just don't have the time to do it anymore.

Yeah.. We all need to do more coyote hunting!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)