10-03-2012, 02:25 AM
Shot this one last friday!
|
Nice & fat!
|
|
10-03-2012, 02:25 AM
Shot this one last friday!
10-03-2012, 04:17 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2012, 03:10 PM by txgunner00.)
That is a fattie!
10-03-2012, 11:34 AM
lol i thought we were referring to the rifle as phat. Then i see the next comment that says that is a fattie. Then i see the animal camaflouged in lol. And yes he is a fattie lol.
10-03-2012, 11:34 AM
What's that thing weigh, 20 lbs? Must have eaten a few bails of hay.
Bob
10-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Lol.. thank! He was a fattie, didnt weigh him though. That was the second one i have shot that was huge. They getting ready for winter here. 95gn vmax got him though.
10-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Very nice rifle BTW. 18" mid length?
10-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Thanks! Yes it is. 18" mid satern.
10-03-2012, 06:52 PM
adds whole new meaning to ground chuck
10-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Bet it would be good BBQd
10-04-2012, 12:03 AM
Iv heard if their fixed right they arnt bad, but im not sure i would try it! If you did he would have been a nice one for it.
10-04-2012, 11:50 PM
A buddy of mine eats them says they a really good have not tried one myself. I would if I get a young one.
10-05-2012, 12:06 AM
Lol.. ill pass on eatn one. But i do so love shooting them!
10-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Lead Chucker Wrote:Lol.. ill pass on eatn one. But i do so love shooting them!I hear ya going to need to find more places to hunt them, used to go with my Dad years ago, forgot how much fun they are to hunt.
10-05-2012, 07:59 PM
gunrestorer Wrote:A buddy of mine eats them says they a really good have not tried one myself. I would if I get a young one. Makes my wife cringe when I see: road kill, "odd-ball animal" on tv, etc., and say, "I wonder what that would taste like cooked on the grill..."
10-06-2012, 04:15 AM
Ground hogs are getting harder to find here in VA also. I rememeber when I was in high school and college they were everywhere. On days off friends and I would hunt them all day, you couldn't kill them all. Then the coyotes moved in and gave them a hard time.
10-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Lead Chucker Wrote:Ground hogs are getting harder to find here in VA also. I rememeber when I was in high school and college they were everywhere. On days off friends and I would hunt them all day, you couldn't kill them all. Then the coyotes moved in and gave them a hard time. I think thats the same problem here,I used to trap the heck out of coyotes in the 70s and 80s for a lot of farmers. Just don't have the time to do it anymore.
10-06-2012, 05:18 PM
gunrestorer Wrote:I think thats the same problem here,I used to trap the heck out of coyotes in the 70s and 80s for a lot of farmers. Just don't have the time to do it anymore. Yeah.. We all need to do more coyote hunting! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|