10-02-2012, 04:11 AM
Excellent shooting!
|
752 yard speedgoat
|
|
10-02-2012, 04:11 AM
Excellent shooting!
10-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Longshot_34 Wrote:Excellent shooting! I agree...well done sir!
10-03-2012, 03:02 PM
Nice shooting!
10-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Excellent Goat and great shot.. Congrads
10-03-2012, 09:03 PM
amazing! What scope?
10-03-2012, 10:49 PM
djkilen Wrote:[ATTACH=CONFIG]2370[/ATTACH]my first antelope........... 752 yards with the grendel.............dropped in its tracks.... Very nice, maybe i missed it but what scope are you using? Im also a big fan of the 123 gr Hornady amax.
10-03-2012, 11:25 PM
vortex pst 4-16 first focal plane
10-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Im thinking about the Vortex myself
10-04-2012, 02:51 AM
you sure get a lot for the money with them
10-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Nice goat and nice gun
What handguard do you have on it ? I've been looking at PF but don't remember that particular handguard on any of their Grendel offerings
10-07-2012, 03:30 AM
lancer its new to his website
10-07-2012, 04:23 AM
Congratulations on a heck of a shot djkilen! Antelope hunting is a great fun!
10-18-2012, 08:42 PM
how does the pst work in low light in wi. Any comparison to other scopes you have
10-21-2012, 12:52 AM
it works great in fact i just had a buddy buy one.........my nf pulls in a little more light but for twice the money its not worth it.....
10-21-2012, 02:00 PM
djkilen Wrote:it works great in fact i just had a buddy buy one.........my nf pulls in a little more light but for twice the money its not worth it..... This^^^^
11-19-2012, 02:25 AM
Dang that's awesome
03-05-2013, 10:20 PM
djkilen Wrote:id love to go to lodi but you can't buy a day pass that i know of and almost 400 dollars is a lot to pay for the hour and a half drive I'm glad I didn't waste a trip over there to find that out.
05-11-2013, 03:15 AM
I am amazed. Think maybe when I was young I could make that shot but now I'd have to have really good scope and sling. Anyway great shooting!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|