Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So what are U and your 6.5G hunting this year?
#21
SC whitetail, yotes and steel plates. Wink
Reply
#22
Same here...whitetails, yotes, and steel plates.
Reply
#23
when(if) it gets here, whitetail, yotes, hogs, steel.
Reply
#24
Wisconsin whitetails, bear ifand when I get a tag, the occasional porky and coyotes. Also, this year WI established it's first wolf season. I'm putting my name in for that but with over 10,000 other applicants for a possible 500 tags the outlook there isn't good.
Reply
#25
Going for deer and a yote if it comes by.
Reply
#26
Got two Mulie Buck Tags and a Bear Tag...Also I am always on the lookout for a Coyote and a Bobcat if they happen to show them'selves during the Hunt...........Season opens Saturday Oct. 13 ...........
Reply
#27
Our prey of choice is northern mn. whitetails. A northern wolf hunt sounds about ready to take place, during the deer hunt season- may sign up for it. I'll bet mseric is first in line! I am also trying to get south of the metro to try yote hunts beforehand, if not feasable--I'll yote target shoot instead.
Reply
#28
My deer season is nearly over but next season my new barrel should be installed and I'm going to drop a neat little Fallow (dama dama) for the freezer. Might even have to drop two to make sure it works.

Any pig in range will also have to explain itself to the Grendel.
Reply
#29
parallax Wrote:SC whitetail, yotes and steel plates. Wink

This...throw in some Carolina hogs for good measure too. Oh yeah, it'll get to play in TX in November for all of the above.
Reply
#30
I thought I'd be hammering woodchucks all summer with a new long range semi auto varmint rifle...that was in March....still waiting on that pesky metal tube that makes the bullets fly straight ....I've been forced to . 223 them to death...
Reply
#31
nc whitetail... hawgs... yotes... beavers.... nutria's... groundhogs....

got it dialed in with 120gr nosler bt's over 31.5 gr cfe223
Reply
#32
Deer,bear,yotes,squirrel hawgs and whatever else is in season
Reply
#33
White Tail Deer. If a Black Bear gets in my way, he'll be toast.
Reply
#34
Western Louisiana Whitetails, if I'm lucky.
Reply
#35
Mouflon, with a 6.5 Grendel handgun.
Reply
#36
South Georgia Whitetails and Yotes with the occasional paper of course. I just finished my 20" SS Deer rifle shot great. Hope to take it out to 3-400 yards next week to make sure im on target and the i'll be ready to rock.. On a side note I see some of yall are talking about bear, im assuming Blackbear? Anyway im curious as to what game and how big of game have been taken with their Grendels. Not looking to start a pissing match who shot the biggest, just curiousity from the forum who shot what. I shot a nice 8 point last year (My first kill with the Grendel). Next!
Reply
#37
fanofflyn Wrote:Mouflon, with a 6.5 Grendel handgun.

Custom pistol? Single shot?
Reply
#38
TC, single shot. It's the one I took the Audad, two sheep, and and Addax with. Different thread.
Reply
#39
Hopefully mine will get here before hunting season. If so, more then a few white-tail does.
Reply
#40
How big are the addax and the audad and can you order the TC as a Grendel? Quite cool.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)